Dr. Jamie WeaverFoot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Jamie Weaver is the latest addition to the Joint Replacement Institute. Dr. Weaver will further the Joint Replacement Institute's goal to provide comprehensive orthopaedic care as a podiatric specialist in Foot and Ankle Surgery. Being a firm believer in patient education, Dr. Weaver prides herself in taking the time to educate her patients on diagnosis, treatment plans and options, as well as patient expectations. Dr. Weaver's motto is; Well informed patients equal positive and predictable outcomes.
Dr. Jamie Weaver completed her residency training program at San Francisco Bay Area Foot and Ankle Program affiliated with Kaiser Permanente and University California San Francisco. Starting her private practice career in Southwest Florida, Dr. Weaver has distinguished herself as a physician offering complete patient care with state of the art treatment modalities and surgical techniques. Dr. Weaver prides herself in keeping her patients pain free and active.
- Medical: Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Foot & Ankle Residency: San Francisco Bay Area Foot and Ankle Residency Program, San Francisco, CA
- Florida State Medical College, Adjunct Faculty
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Collier County Medical Society