Dr. Brian WallaceBoard-Certified and Fellowship Trained Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Brian Wallace is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who completed additional Fellowship training in Sports Medicine.
Dr. Wallace attended medical school at Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his orthopedic surgery residency at Affinity Medical Center. He completed an orthopedic sports medicine and arthroscopy fellowship at Beacon Orthopedic and Research Education Foundation in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Dr. Wallace has a wealth of sports medicine experience. He has worked extensively with athletes at the high school, college, and professional level including Kings Mills high school, Wittenberg University, and the Cincinnati Reds major league baseball team, along with other local high schools and colleges in the Cincinnati area.
Dr. Wallace serves as the head team physician for Ave Maria University. He works with the athletes, assuring their quick return to sport.
His interests in orthopedics include: the arthroscopic treatment of the shoulder, elbow and knee as well as general orthopedic care. He also has extensive training in joint reconstruction and fracture care.
Dr. Wallace is expertly trained in nonoperative treatment such as stem cell and PRP injections, as well as other orthobiologics.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Wallace enjoys golf, fishing and outdoor fitness activities with his wife Lisa.
- Medical: Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, OH
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Affinity Medical Center, Massillon, OH
- Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy Fellowship: Beacon Orthopaedic and Research Education Foundation, Cincinnati, OH
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports medicine
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Collier County Medical Society